Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Backyard Makeover

Our Backyard Makeover!

Before:












After:





























So this past weekend Scott and I made it over to the Grower's Outlet in Loganville and stocked up! Here's a list of new things in the back and front yard...

Leyland Cypress
Camellia
David Austin Roses- Heritage, Portmeirion, L.D. Braithewaite, Pat Austin, Evelyn
Dwarf Crawling Gardenia
Salvia
Blue Ribbon Lavender
French Lavender
Kim's Knee High Coneflower
Georgia Blue
Purple Crawling Lantana
Shasta Daisy
Vinca Minor
Azaleas
Daylilies
Mexican Petunia
Tulips
Daffodils
English Daisy
Clematis
Peony

That's off the top of my head....

It was such a beautiful weekend and perfect for planting.  I still have a few things to plant, but I need a break!  Scott and I got a nice sun tan- friends thought he went to the tanning bed, ha!  Later this spring and summer I will take pictures to document how it's all growing.  as for now I have to go water some stuff!!

~Quote for Today~

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson



1 comment: